Hello There 🙂
Happy New Year For Everyone!
As I wrote you earlier my sister is pregnant. She is in the fifth months of her pregnancy so sooner or later this 9 months will fly away.
In this post I would like to share with you my story about how I bought her christmas present.
A BABY CARRIER 🙂
I searched for gift ideas for pregnant women and I find this. After that I read a lot about this topic because many people says that these are great for babies and moms, but there are others who thinks that this is not good for them because of health issues. After a few posts about baby carriers finally I found a video about the best baby carriers and wraps to buy online. In this video they also show you these products work. It was a really good help for me 🙂
Based on this video I picked and bought a traditional carrier by ERGObaby. It was the second on their toplist and ( I liked the girl in the video :))
Besides this video I collected the benefits of baby carriers to convince my sister it is a great thing. But of course if I worked that much with it I would like to share my points with you too:
Babies are an important part of your life and their development and well being is your responsibility. In today’s world due to work load and pressure parents don’t get time to create that bond with their children. So for their convenience and comfort baby carrier has been introduced so that parents can keep their baby with them while they are doing other tasks. This helps to create that bond between them which was disappearing in this busy life.
Baby wearing is a method of carrying your baby in a carrier or sling and it is becoming a famous practice all around the world in order to bring the parents and their babies close to each other. There are other sources of carrying your baby like in a cart or stroller, but the feeling of carrying your baby close to your heart can only be felt with the help of a baby carrier.
Baby carrier not only helps to create that bond between the parents and the babies but also provides them with other benefits like to move easily, carry on with the daily task while their child is sleeping, helps in child’s development, etc. Baby carriers also help the dads to carry their baby and help them to spend a lot of time together. So babywearing is not only comfortable and helpful for a mother but it also helps the fathers to create that bond.
Benefits of babywearing:
One should always opt for a baby carrier as their babies love to stay close to their parent’s chest and on the other hand, parents are free to do their task. Baby carriers are made for the infants as well as for the toddlers. The position of carrying the babies may differ according to the age of the baby. Some common benefits of a baby carrier are:
- Babywearing makes your task very easy. You can do multi-tasking as well as look after your baby at the same time. With the help of a baby carrier you can move around with your baby anywhere your feel like in a market or in any crowded place.
- Baby wearing helps in the physical development of your baby. When a mother is wearing her baby in a baby carrier the baby is attached with the mother’s body. This helps him/her to develop his own body movement when the mother is moving and doing other tasks.
- Baby wearing helps to increase the bond between the mother and the baby. They tend to communicate more now as the mother is always attached to the baby. It also helps the parent understand the different changes in the movement of their baby while they are growing.
- When you wear your baby close to you the baby gets used to your smell your movements and your presence. This helps the baby to recognise you when they are not able to talk or express anything.
- Babies feel very safe and comfortable in a carrier as they are very close to their parents and they know they are there to take care of them. It helps develop emotional bonding between them.
So a baby carrier is useful in many ways for the baby as well as for his/her parents. Carriers are available in many types to help the babies in their growing period.
I am very glad that I have just started my new personal blog!
Blogging was on my New Year Resolution list. I would like to write posts each and every week in 2015 in order to spend my free time with things which make sense.
You have to know that I have not got any experience in this field so at the beginning it is sure that will not be easy 🙂
But practice will bring results and I hope you will enjoy my blog posts!
The things what I really like are: movies, fashion and around the house topics and tips.
With my posts I would like to help you to make your every day life better, practical and easier, but also I would like to make mine much more colorful and interesting.
I would like to create good habits in this new year so I hope you will join me for this great journey!
If you would like to get information about me, go on and visit the “About Me and My Site” tab.